About Starbucks Global Academy
Starbucks Global Academy provides Starbucks partners free access to courses designed to improve careers and strengthen communities. Courses cover a range of topics to advance personal and professional goals and include career and workplace content from Starbucks combined with innovative curriculum and learning platforms from the top-ranked Arizona State University.
With Starbucks Global Academy, partners can:
- Experience learning online, anytime, at no cost.
- Connect and interact with other partners around the world.
- Earn digital badges and, in some cases, resume-building credentials.
Arizona State University
Arizona State University (ASU) is ranked one of the top 100 universities in the world. With more than 300 degrees, ASU has a major that will fit any student. With top faculty conducting leading-edge research, students get access to an education that makes them master learners, capable of learning anything throughout their lives.
Out of thousands of U.S. schools, ASU is ranked:
- #1 in innovation, ahead of Stanford and MIT
- #1 producer of Fulbright scholars, ahead of Cornell, UC Berkeley and UCLA
- #1 public university chosen by international students
- #4 online undergraduate program in the nation
- Top ten for graduate employability
- One of the best college values in public higher education
It happens millions of times each week a customer receives a drink from a Starbucks barista but each interaction is unique.
It's just a moment in time just one hand reaching over the counter to present a cup to another outstretched hand.
But it's a connection.
We make sure everything we do honors that connection from our commitment to the highest quality coffee in the world, to the way we engage with our customers and communities to do business responsibly.
From our beginnings as a single store over forty years ago, in every place that we've been, and every place that we touch, we've tried to make it a little better than we found it.